Book Spotlight: The Love Study by Kris Ripper
The Love Study
by Kris Ripper
Date Released: September 29, 2020
About The Love Study
What happens when the search for the perfect date goes perfectly wrong? Don’t miss this charming romantic comedy from critically acclaimed author Kris Ripper.
Declan has commitment issues. He’s been an office temp for literally years now, and his friends delight in telling people that he left his last boyfriend at the altar.
And that’s all true. But he’s starting to think it’s time to start working on his issues. Maybe.
When Declan meets Sidney—a popular nonbinary YouTuber with an advice show—an opportunity presents itself: as part of The Love Study, Declan will go on a series of dates arranged by Sidney and report back on how the date went in the next episode.
The dates are…sort of blah. It’s not Sidney’s fault; the folks participating are (mostly) great people, but there’s no chemistry there. Maybe Declan’s just broken.
Or maybe the problem is that the only person he’s feeling chemistry with is Sidney.
Add The Love Study on Goodreads.
About Kris Ripper
Kris Ripper lives in the great state of California and zir pronouns are ze/zir. Kris shares a converted garage with a kid, can do two pull-ups in a row, and can write backwards. (No, really.) Ze has been writing fiction since ze learned how to write, and boring zir stuffed animals with stories long before that.
Connect with Kris
About Carina Adores
Carina Adores is home to highly romantic contemporary love stories featuring beloved romance tropes, where LGBTQ+ characters find their happily-ever-afters.
A new Carina Adores title is available each month:
- The Hideaway Inn by Philip William Stover (now available)
- The Girl Next Door by Chelsea M. Cameron (now available)
- Just Like That by Cole McCade (now available)
- Hairpin Curves by Elia Winters (now available)
- Better Than People by Roan Parrish (now available)
- The Secret Ingredient by KD Fisher (available October 27, 2020)
- Just Like Us by Cole McCade (available November 24, 2020)
- Teddy Spenser Isn't Looking for Love by Kim Fielding (December 29, 2020)