Book Spotlight: The Hate Project by Kris Ripper
The Hate Project
(The Love Study #2)
by Kris Ripper
Release Date: April 27, 2021
About The Hate Project
This arrangement is either exactly what they need—or a total disaster.
Oscar is a grouch.
That’s a well-established fact among his tight-knit friend group, and they love him anyway.
Jack is an ass.
Jack, who’s always ready with a sly insult, who can’t have a conversation without arguing, and who Oscar may or may not have hooked up with on a strict no-commitment, one-time-only basis. Even if it was extremely hot.
Together, they’re a bickering, combative mess.
When Oscar is fired (answering phones is not for the anxiety-ridden), he somehow ends up working for Jack. Maybe while cleaning out Jack’s grandmother’s house they can stop fighting long enough to turn a one-night stand into a frenemies-with-benefits situation.
The house is an archaeological dig of love and dysfunction, and while Oscar thought he was prepared, he wasn’t. It’s impossible to delve so deeply into someone’s past without coming to understand them at least a little, but Oscar has boundaries for a reason—even if sometimes Jack makes him want to break them all down.
After all, hating Jack is less of a risk than loving him…
The Love Study
Book 1: The Love Study (available now!)
Book 2: The Hate Project (available April 27)
Book 3: The Life Revamp (coming November 30)
Add The Hate Project on Goodreads.
About Kris Ripper
Kris Ripper lives in the great state of California and zir pronouns are ze/zir. Kris shares a converted garage with a kid, can do two pull-ups in a row, and can write backwards. (No, really.) Ze has been writing fiction since ze learned how to write, and boring zir stuffed animals with stories long before that.
Connect with Kris
About Carina Adores
Carina Adores is home to highly romantic contemporary love stories featuring beloved romance tropes, where LGBTQ+ characters find their happily-ever-afters.
A new Carina Adores title is available each month:
- The Hideaway Inn by Philip William Stover (now available)
- The Girl Next Door by Chelsea M. Cameron (now available)
- Just Like That by Cole McCade (now available)
- Hairpin Curves by Elia Winters (now available)
- Full Moon in Leo by Brooklyn Ray (now available)
- If You Can’t Stand the Heat by KD Fisher (now available)
- Just Like Us by Cole McCade (now available)
- Teddy Spenser Isn't Looking for Love by Kim Fielding (now available)
- The Beautiful Things Shoppe by Philip William Stover (now available)
- Best Laid Plans by Roan Parrish (now available)
- The Hate Project by Kris Ripper (coming April 27)
- Hard Sell by Hudson Lin (coming May 25)
- For the Love of April French by Penny Aimes (coming August 31)
- Sailor Proof by Annabeth Albert (coming September 28)
- Meet Me in Madrid by Verity Lowell (coming October 26)
- The Life Revamp by Kris Ripper (coming November 30)