Release Day: Good Vibrations by Kayley Loring
(The Brodie Brothers #3)
by Kayley Loring
Release Date: May 26, 2022
About Good Vibrations
A former model, a grumpy lawyer, and a single dad walk into an audition for a children's musical… They’re all Miles Brodie.
It’s only cute if you aren’t the director who’s being bribed to cast his daughter.
Dear Ms. Cross,
Re: Our discussion
1. True. Casting my daughter as the lead in your musical could be considered bribery if people find out I’m investing in it, but no one needs to know.
2. I only want to hire you as Macy’s singing coach so her vocal skills will improve.
3. Maybe if you’d spent less time surfing and more on your singing career, you wouldn’t be in this financial predicament.
4. Re. your living situation—my neighbor has a guest house. If you cast Macy as Alice, I will pay for your first three months’ rent.
Do we have a deal?
* * *
Dear Mr. Brodie,
1. It absolutely is bribery, but I absolutely need that money for my production. Thanks!
2. It is very cute that you will do anything to get Macy this part, but I would only coach that sweet child as a favor to all mammals with functional hearing.
3. If I spend less time surfing, will you spend less time jogging on my beach with your shirt off?
4. You want to pay me to live next door so you don’t have to drive anywhere to frown at me?
5. I have another condition for casting Macy as Alice—you have to perform the part of the Cheshire Cat.
Read my five-plus-starred review of Good Vibrations.
Add Good Vibrations on Goodreads.
(Free with Kindle Unlimited!)
About Kayley Loring
Before writing steamy romantic comedy novels, Kayley Loring got a BFA in creative writing from a Canadian university and had a fifteen-year career as a screenwriter in Los Angeles (under a different name). She mostly wrote PG-13 family comedies that studios would pay her lots of money for and then never make into movies.
In 2017, she decided to move to the Pacific Northwest and write about all the fun stuff that she wasn't allowed to write about in those PG-13 scripts. Now she’s breathing cleaner air and writing dirtier words. It’s an adjustment she’s happily getting used to.
Connect with Kayley
Website | Facebook | Facebook Group | Instagram | Goodreads | BookBub | Amazon | Newsletter | Audio Newsletter