Book Spotlight: Hard Sell by Hudson Lin
(Jade Harbour Capital #1)
by Hudson Lin
Release Date: May 25, 2021
About Hard Sell
One night wasn’t enough.
Danny Ip walks into every boardroom with a plan. His plan for struggling tech company WesTec is to acquire it, shut it down, and squeeze the last remaining revenue out of it for his Jade Harbour Capital portfolio. But he didn’t expect his best friend's younger brother—the hottest one-night stand he ever had—to be there.
Tobin Lok has always thought the world of Danny. He’s funny, warm, attractive—and totally out of Tobin’s league. Now, pitted against Danny at work, Tobin might finally get a chance to prove he’s more than just Wei’s little brother.
It takes a lot to get under Danny’s skin, but Tobin is all grown up in a way Danny can’t ignore. Now, with a promising patent on the line and the stakes higher than ever, all he can think about is getting Tobin back into his bed—and into his life for good.
If only explaining their relationship to Wei could be so easy…
Jade Harbour Capital
Book 1: Hard Sell
Book 2: Going Public
Add Hard Sell on Goodreads.
About Hudson Lin
Hudson Lin was raised by conservative immigrant parents and grew up straddling two cultures with often times conflicting perspectives on life. Instead of conforming to either, she has sought to find a third way that brings together the positive elements of both.
Having spent much of her life on the outside looking in, Lin likes to write stories about outsiders who fight to carve out their place in society, and overcome everyday challenges to find love and happily ever afters. Her books are diverse romances featuring queer and disabled people of color.
When not getting lost in a good story, Lin hosts a podcast, interviews queer people of color, and does a bunch of other stuff.
Connect with Hudson
About Carina Adores
Carina Adores is home to highly romantic contemporary love stories featuring beloved romance tropes, where LGBTQ+ characters find their happily-ever-afters.
A new Carina Adores title is available each month:
- The Hideaway Inn by Philip William Stover (now available)
- The Girl Next Door by Chelsea M. Cameron (now available)
- Just Like That by Cole McCade (now available)
- Hairpin Curves by Elia Winters (now available)
- Full Moon in Leo by Brooklyn Ray (now available)
- If You Can’t Stand the Heat by KD Fisher (now available)
- Just Like Us by Cole McCade (now available)
- Teddy Spenser Isn't Looking for Love by Kim Fielding (now available)
- The Beautiful Things Shoppe by Philip William Stover (now available)
- Best Laid Plans by Roan Parrish (now available)
- The Hate Project by Kris Ripper (now available)
- Hard Sell by Hudson Lin (coming May 25)
- For the Love of April French by Penny Aimes (coming August 31)
- Sailor Proof by Annabeth Albert (coming September 28)
- Meet Me in Madrid by Verity Lowell (coming October 26)
- The Life Revamp by Kris Ripper (coming November 30)