Book Spotlight: For the Love of April French by Penny Aimes
For the Love of April French
by Penny Aimes
Date Released: August 31, 2021
About For the Love of April French
An Entertainment Weekly Best Romance of Summer 2021!
“This book gave me every last one of the Intense Romance Feelings I crave.”
—New York Times bestselling author Talia Hibbert
April French doesn't do relationships and she never asks for more.
A long-standing regular at kink club Frankie's, she's kind of seen it all. As a trans woman, she’s used to being the scenic rest stop for others on their way to a happily-ever-after. She knows how desire works, and she keeps hers carefully boxed up to take out on weekends only.
After all, you can't be let down if you never ask.
Then Dennis Martin walks into Frankie's, fresh from Seattle and looking a little lost. April just meant to be friendly, but one flirtatious drink turns into one hot night.
When Dennis asks for her number, she gives it to him.
When he asks for her trust, well…that's a little harder.
And when the desire she thought she had such a firm grip on comes alive with Dennis, April finds herself wanting passion, purpose and commitment.
But when their relationship moves from complicated to impossible, April will have to decide how much she's willing to want.
Add For the Love of April French on Goodreads.
Amazon | Apple Books | B&N | Kobo
About Penny Aimes
Penny Aimes is a trans woman writing contemporary romance about trans women and other people who don't always find themselves in romance novels.
She was assigned Hoosier at birth but has lived on the east coast and in China before landing in Austin, Texas. She lives in the heart of the music district with her wife and a very small bird with a very loud voice.
Connect with Penny
About Carina Adores
Carina Adores is home to highly romantic contemporary love stories featuring beloved romance tropes, where LGBTQ+ characters find their happily-ever-afters.
A new Carina Adores title is available each month:
- The Hideaway Inn by Philip William Stover (now available)
- The Girl Next Door by Chelsea M. Cameron (now available)
- Just Like That by Cole McCade (now available)
- Hairpin Curves by Elia Winters (now available)
- Full Moon in Leo by Brooklyn Ray (now available)
- If You Can’t Stand the Heat by KD Fisher (now available)
- Just Like Us by Cole McCade (now available)
- Teddy Spenser Isn't Looking for Love by Kim Fielding (now available)
- The Beautiful Things Shoppe by Philip William Stover (now available)
- Best Laid Plans by Roan Parrish (now available)
- The Hate Project by Kris Ripper (now available)
- Hard Sell by Hudson Lin (now available)
- For the Love of April French by Penny Aimes (now available)
- Sailor Proof by Annabeth Albert (coming September 28)
- Meet Me in Madrid by Verity Lowell (coming October 26)
- The Life Revamp by Kris Ripper (coming November 30)
- If You Love Something by Jayce Ellis (coming December 28)
- D’Vaughn and Kris Plan a Wedding by Chencia C. Higgins (coming January 25)
Post a Comment