Book Spotlight: Just Like This by Cole McCade
Just Like This
(Albin Academy #2)
by Cole McCade
Release Date: November 24, 2020
About Just Like This
Rian Falwell has a problem.
And his name is Damon Louis.
Rian's life as the art teacher to a gaggle of displaced boys at Albin Academy should be smooth sailing—until the stubborn, grouchy football coach comes into his world like a lightning strike and ignites a heated conflict that would leave them sworn enemies if not for a common goal.
A student in peril. A troubling secret. And two men who are polar opposites but must work together to protect their charges.
They shouldn't want each other. They shouldn't even like each other.
Yet as they fight to save a young man from the edge, they discover more than they thought possible about each other—and about themselves.
In the space between hatred, they find love.
And the lives they have always wanted…
Just like this.
“The romantic longing, themes of bravery and confidence, and moments of cozy domesticity shine.” —Publishers Weekly on Just Like That
Add Just Like This on Goodreads.
About Cole McCade
Cole McCade is a New Orleans-born Southern boy without the Southern accent, currently residing somewhere in Seattle. He spends his days as a suit-and-tie corporate consultant and business writer, and his nights writing contemporary romance and erotica that flirts with the edge of taboo—when he’s not being tackled by two hyperactive cats.
He also writes genre-bending science fiction and fantasy tinged with a touch of horror and flavored by the influences of his multiethnic, multicultural, multilingual background as Xen. He wavers between calling himself bisexual, calling himself queer, and trying to figure out where “demi” fits into the whole mess—but no matter what word he uses he’s a staunch advocate of LGBTQIA and POC representation and visibility in genre fiction. And while he spends more time than is healthy hiding in his writing cave instead of hanging around social media, you can generally find him in the usual haunts.
Connect with Cole
About Carina Adores
Carina Adores is home to highly romantic contemporary love stories featuring beloved romance tropes, where LGBTQ+ characters find their happily-ever-afters.
A new Carina Adores title is available each month:
- Just Like That by Cole McCade (now available)
- The Hideaway Inn by Philip William Stover (now available)
- The Girl Next Door by Chelsea M. Cameron (now available)
- Hairpin Curves by Elia Winters (now available)
- Better Than People by Roan Parrish (now available)
- The Love Study by Kris Ripper (now available)
- The Secret Ingredient by KD Fisher (now available)
- Teddy Spenser Isn't Looking for Love by Kim Fielding (available December 29, 2020)
- The Beautiful Things Shoppe by Philip William Stover (available January 26, 2021)
- Best Laid Plans by Roan Parrish (coming February 23, 2021)
- Learn to Knit in Nine Months or Less by Hettie Bell (coming March 30, 2021)