by Melody Grace
Date Released: October 17, 2016
About The Promise
“Promise me one thing. Promise me you’ll live.”
Claire Fortune arrives in Boston with an old notebook and her best friend’s dying wish – to finish the scribbled bucket list that Hope didn’t have time to complete. Moment by moment, Claire builds a life she never dreamed of – until Theo walks into the coffee-shop one crisp September afternoon, and her careful plans scatter on the winds.
Sometimes a chance meeting can change a life forever.
Sometimes fate knows exactly what we need.
Perfect for fans of Me Before You and The Fault in Our Stars, The Promise brings together two people searching for a love that can overcome tragedy. A heartbreakingly romantic novel that challenges us to live – and love – every day as if it were our last.
Read my 4.5-starred review of The Promise.
Add The Promise on Goodreads.
About Melody Grace
1. I’m a small-town girl turned California beach lover.
2. I spent my childhood with my nose in a book before deciding to try and write one myself. I love all kinds of genres – from thrillers to YA and mystery – but romance has always been a passion of mine.
3. I love pistachio ice-cream, vanilla lattes, bad action movies, and Grey’s Anatomy (yes, I’m still watching… I can’t quit!).
4. I have an uncanny sense of direction. I once drove halfway across Canada without GPS or a map!
5. I have two adorable rascal cats named Bucky and Steve, I rescued them as kittens, and yes, I spoil them rotten.
6. I’m allergic to chocolate 🙁
7. I love sexy, heart-felt reads with strong heroines and swoon-worthy men. Why don’t you check out a couple of my books and meet your new book boyfriends?
– Melody Grace
Connect with Melody Grace